Scientific laboratory «Space telecommunication systems»
Main directions of activity:
- development of small spacecraft (nanosatellites) for various applications: automatic vessel identification; remote sensing of the earth; technological experiments with new nanomaterials and semiconductor thermoelectric generators;
- telecommunication technologies for spacecraft, including technologies for building signals for mobile communication systems of 5G and 6G standards, which provide information transfer rates above the Nyquist barrier;
- development of technologies and design of ion engines for small spacecraft;
- creation of a ground control center for spacecraft and provision of communication with telecommunications satellites (antenna complex with tracking antennas);
- creation of the Center for Marine and Space Technologies to attract talented youth to gain knowledge and skills in the field of science-intensive technologies related to space exploration and artificial intelligence.