Polytechnic University pays special attention to the development of international activities and international cooperation Traditionally, SPbSPU organizes various summer and winter schools, international weeks for thousands of students from around the world to visit Saint Petersburg.
- Summer School "Space Technologies" 06 – 11 July 2020 Do you want to learn more about space telecommunications and spend your holidays in the most beautiful Russian city? Then join our "Space Technologies" Summer School!
- Summer School «PolyPhotonics» 06 – 11 July 2020 is dedicated to photonics and optics.
- Winter school «Space Technologies: basics and theory» will be a great start for those, who are just starting to study space and related innovative technologies.
- Summer school “Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion” 13 – 24 July 2020 Do you want to learn more about controlled nuclear fusion and have nice holidays in the most beautiful city of Russia? Join this summer school!
- The International Forum “International Polytechnic Week” The International Forum has been held at the end of May annually since 2014. It is a period of the famous white nights in St. Petersburg.