Research Laboratory «Laser photometry and spectroscopy»
- Determination of nanoparticles sizes by a laser correlation spectroscopy method
- Study of binding processes and reactions of biomolecules, in particular proteins
- Research of nanoparticles as a part of ferromagnetic liquids under the influence of magnetic fields and at interaction with biological molecules for the purpose of further use in medicine
- Definition of a surface and subsurface areas structure by methods of a polarimetry , diffractometry and light scattering
- Non-invasive detection of neoplasms of a skin at early stage
- Investigation of surface and internal nanostructure of molecular films and layers
- Studying of self-organization processes in molecular films
- Electrometry of macromolecules
- Search of potentially perspective molecular films for biomolecular electronics
- Creation of electron components prototypes on the base of biomolecules
- Research of interactions of biomolecules by a fluorescence spectroscopy
- Research of interactions in highly diluted with water solutions of biomolecules by a fluorescence correlation spectroscopy
- Fluorescence spectroscopy for biomolecules dynamic investigation
- Development of a blood flow dynamics sensor in a microcirculatory bloodstream on the basis of a speckle-interferometry
- Creation of biosensors on the basis of a plasmon resonance
- Velichko E. N., Baranov M. A., Mostepanenko V. M. Change of sign in the Casimir interaction of peptide films deposited on a dielectric substrate // Modern Physics Letters A. – 2020. – V. 35. – N. 03. – P 2040020.
- Velichko E. N., Klimchitskaya G. L., Nepomnyashchaya E. K. Casimir repulsion though a water-based ferrofluid //Modern Physics Letters A. – 2020. – V. 35. – N. 03. – P. 2040016.
- Klimchitskaya G. L., Mostepanenko V. M., Nepomnyashchaya E. K., Velichko E. N. Impact of magnetic nanoparticles on the Casimir pressure in three-layer systems // Physical Review B. – 2019. – V. 99. – N. 4. – P. 045433.
- Baranov M. A., Klimchitskaya G. L., Mostepanenko V. M., Velichko E. N. Fluctuation-induced free energy of thin peptide films // Physical Review E. – 2019. – V. 99. – N. 2. – P. 022410.
- Klimchitskaya G. L., Mostepanenko V. M., Velichko E. N. Effect of agglomeration of magnetic nanoparticles on the Casimir pressure through a ferrofluid // Physical Review B. – 2019. – V. 100. – N. 3. – P. 035422.
- Velichko E. N., Klimchitskaya G. L., Mostepanenko V. M. Dispersion Forces between Metal and Dielectric Plates Separated by a Magnetic Fluid // Technical Physics. – 2019. – V. 64. – N. 9. – P. 1260-1266.
- Velichko E., Nepomnyashchaya E., Baranov M., Galeeva M. A., Pavlov V. A., Zavjalov S. V., Komlichenko E. A Concept of Smart Medical Autonomous Distributed System for Diagnostics Based on Machine Learning Technology // Internet of Things, Smart Spaces, and Next Generation Networks and Systems. – Springer, Cham, 2019. – P. 515-524.
- Nepomnyashchaya E. K., Prokofiev A. V., Velichko E. N., Pleshakov I. V., Kuzmin Y. I. Investigation of magneto-optical properties of ferrofluids by laser light scattering techniques // Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials. – 2017. – V. 431. – P. 24-26.
- Korobeynikov A. G., Grishentsev A. Y., Velichko E. N., Korikov C. C., Aleksanin S. A., Fedosovskii M. E., Bondarenko I. B. Calculation of regularization parameter in the problem of blur removal in digital image // Optical Memory and Neural Networks. – 2016. – V. 25. – N. 3. – P. 184-191.
- Velichko E., Baranov M., Nepomnyashchaya E., Cheremiskina A., Aksenov E. Studies of biomolecular nanomaterials for application in electronics and communications // Internet of Things, Smart Spaces, and Next Generation Networks and Systems. – Springer, Cham, 2015. – P. 786-792.
- Grishentsev A. Y., Korobeynikov A. G., Korikov C. C., Velichko, E. N. Method for compression of optical observation data based on analysis of differential structure // Optical Memory and Neural Networks. – 2016. – V. 25. – N. 1. – P. 32-39.
- Barantsev K. A., Velichko E. N., Litvinov A. N. Effect of temperature on quasiperiodic refractive index oscillations in optically dense medium with a closed excitation contour // Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics. – 2014. – V. 47. – N. 24. – P. 245401.
- Velichko E., Makarov S., Nepomnyashchaya E., Dong G. Molecular aggregation in immune system activation studied by dynamic light scattering // Biology. – 2020. – V. 9. – N. 5.