International Conference "Emerging Trends in Applied and Computational Physics 2019" (ETACP-2019) is a conference that goals to bring together specialists in different fields of physics, nanoscience and applied mathematics for discussions on actual problems and major advances in physics and technologies. The conference is contributed to scientific exchange among researchers engaged in the fields of physics, development, and design of nanoelectronic and telecommunication devices, applied mathematics, signal processing, material science and nanotechnology.
The official language of the conference is English. The accepted and presented papers will be sent for publishing to Journal of Physics: Conference Series (IOP Publishing).
Topics and Sections
- Advanced Materials and Nanostructures
- Nanotechnology and Processing in Mechanics and Physics
- Applied Mathematics and Computational Physics
- Applied Thermal Physics and Hydro-aero-dynamics
- Nanoelectronics, Signal Processing and Telecommunications
- Full Paper Submission: February 25, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: March 10, 2019